Resilience, our production of new, women-themed one-act plays, is being staged May 3-20 at the Cape Fear Playhouse. Tickets at www.brownpapertickets.com. Learn about why a women-themed production is vitally important and help us mount Resilience by contributing to our Go Fund Me campaign! Every dollar helps! Thank you!
PCPP appreciates all our generous GoFundMe donors!
■ Laurence Bergman
■ Daniel Breitberg
■ Cynthia Cohen
■ Christopher Dayett
■ Bruce Dickerson
■ Kitten Holiday
■ Rita Lovett
■ Tim McDonald
■ Heather Murray-Price
■ Nelson Shapiro
■ Karen Temple
■ Holly Waters
■ Linda Welden
■ Marlene Wenge
OUR NEXT MEETING: Saturday, May 19, 2018, from 11am – 1 pm, at the Northeast Library, 1241 Military Cutoff Rd, Wilmington. Newcomers at any stage of experience are always welcomed! Direct questions to email@example.com.
ABOUT US: The Port City Playwrights’ Project is a community of playwrights and screenwriters in the greater Wilmington, NC, area that supports members at all levels of development, giving them an opportunity to hone their craft in order to create high-quality work. To that end, we offer a supportive atmosphere in which playwrights and screenwriters:
• have their works read and discussed
• share opportunities for submissions to theatres, producers, and publishers
• hear expertise from guest speakers on playwriting and screenwriting
• become eligible for works to be selected for staged readings and full productions
• belong to a guild that actively encourages producing organizations to take on award-worthy scripts created locally