Resilience, our production of new, women-themed one-act plays, is being staged May 3-20 at the Cape Fear Playhouse. Promote your own business or group—and help us bring these vibrant stories to life!—by sponsoring or advertising with us. Download our Sponsorship and Advertising brochure here.
Learn about why a women-themed production is vitally important and help us mount Resilience by contributing to our Go Fund Me campaign! Every dollar helps! Thank you!
OUR NEXT MEETING: Saturday, March 17, 2018, from 11am – 1 pm, at the Northeast Library, 1241 Military Cutoff Rd., Wilmington. Newcomers at any stage of experience are always welcomed! Direct questions to email@example.com.
ABOUT US: The Port City Playwrights’ Project is a community of playwrights and screenwriters in the greater Wilmington, NC, area that supports members at all levels of development, giving them an opportunity to hone their craft in order to create high-quality work. To that end, we offer a supportive atmosphere in which playwrights and screenwriters:
• have their works read and discussed
• share opportunities for submissions to theatres, producers, and publishers
• hear expertise from guest speakers on playwriting and screenwriting
• become eligible for works to be selected for staged readings and full productions
• belong to a guild that actively encourages producing organizations to take on award-worthy scripts created locally