Resilience, our production of new, women-themed one-act plays, is being staged May 3-20 at the Cape Fear Playhouse. Promote your own business or group—and help us bring these vibrant stories to life!—by sponsoring or advertising with us. Download our Sponsorship and Advertising brochure here.
Audition dates for Resilience have been set! Several roles are available for women and men of all ages and ethnicities. Auditions will be held on Monday, March 5, and Tuesday, March 6, from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. at the Community Arts Center, 120 S. 2nd Street, Wilmington. Callbacks are slated for Wednesday, March 7, from 6:00 to 9:00 at the same location. Actors should bring a resume and a headshot, if available. Audition forms are available on this website. The production, which offers a small honorarium to each actor, runs May 3-20, 2018, at the Cape Fear Playhouse. Please direct questions to email@example.com.
OUR NEXT MEETING: Saturday, February 24, 2018, from 10:45 am – 1 pm, at the Community Arts Center, 120 S. 2nd Street, Wilmington, NC. Newcomers at any stage of experience are always welcomed! Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT US: The Port City Playwrights’ Project is a community of playwrights and screenwriters in the greater Wilmington, NC, area that supports members at all levels of development, giving them an opportunity to hone their craft in order to create high-quality work. To that end, we offer a supportive atmosphere in which playwrights and screenwriters:
• have their works read and discussed
• share opportunities for submissions to theatres, producers, and publishers
• hear expertise from guest speakers on playwriting and screenwriting
• become eligible for works to be selected for staged readings and full productions
• belong to a guild that actively encourages producing organizations to take on award-worthy scripts created locally